Monday, October 9, 2017

New Audiobook Release: Mouse's Tale

It is with a great deal of satisfaction that I report the release of the audio verison of Mouse's Tale: An Alpha League Supers Novel.

Mouse has undoubtedly been one of the more interesting characters from the Kid Sensation universe.  Needless to say, it was an absolute blast to finally tell his story, but it was also lots of fun to hear it.  (I know I've said it before, but I really enjoy hearing my characters brought to life this way - many thanks to my narrator, Mikael Naramore.)

Now, of course, it's on the next audiobook, which will probably be Efferus (Fringe Worlds #2).  I plan to release the ebook soon, so hopefully the audio version won't be too far behind.  And now, because I know many people are eagerly awaiting Kid Sensation #6, I go back to my writing.

***If you are interested in receiving information about my audiobooks - including new releases and free copies - please subscribe to my Audibook Newsletter.  (And if you do not have an Audible account, you can get a 30-day free trial and a free copy of the Mouse's Tale audiobook by signing up here.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews