Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New Audiobook - Warden (Book 1: Wendigo Fever)

Continuing with my plans to produce audio versions of everything, the audiobook of Warden (Book 1: Wendigo Fever) has just been released.


Needless to say, I am still having a wonderful time seeing my work brought to life in this medium. (I'm also forunate to have found an excellent narrator, Mikael Naramore.)  In my own humble opinion, it turned out great.

The next audiobook will probably be Extraction.  On a side note, I'm currently in the process of selecting a narrator for Amped.  It's a very challenging process, as I've had the good fortune to have quite a few people submit auditions and many of them are outstanding. All things considered, it's a good problem to have.  Making a final selection, however, is just incredibly difficult. 

In other news, I'm still working on the next book in the Fringe Worlds series and hope to have it finished soon.




***If you are interested in receiving information about my audiobooks - including new releases and free copies - please subscribe to my Audibook Newsletter.  (And if you do not have an Audible account, you can get a 30-day free trial and a copy of the Warden audiobook by signing up here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews