Monday, June 20, 2016

Audiobook of Mutation is Now Available

Continuing with my commitment to produce audio versions of all my novels, I'm happy to report that the audiobook of Mutation is now available on Amazon, iTunes, and Audible.

This is, of course, the second book in my Kid Sensation series, and I'm very happy with the way the audiobook turned out.  Much credit, of course, needs to be given to my narrator, Mikael Naramore, who once again did an outstanding job.

I've said it in a prior post, but it's unconscionable how long it took me to get into audio. I really should have made my work available in this format a long time ago. Thankfully, I saw the error of my ways, and fans have responded positively. 

Needless to say, the wheels are already turning with respect to an audio version of Infiltration (Kid Sensation #3).  As to what I'm actually writing at the moment - should anyone care - it's one of the much-promised Kid Sensation companion novels: Electra's story (working title Amped).  I'll probably post an excerpt one day soon...



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another publication goal. Although I don't personally enjoy audiobooks, I'm glad that getting them recorded and released is working for you, and as a result, helping to keep you writing.

    As to the companion novel, are we talking Novella, Short Story, Full Length, Spin-off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I know that not everyone listens to audio, but since venturing into the medium I'm discovering new fans. (It turns out some people ONLY listen to audiobooks, so this is allowing my work to reach a new audience.)

    As to the companion novel, I'm anticipating a full-length novel. I don't know about a spin-off series, but if it was something that readers were clamoring for I'd probably try to oblige.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews